[YellowBike] Yellow Bike Success

dmc04 at hampshire.edu dmc04 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 8 17:25:41 EDT 2004

Yellow Bikers-
Today was an absolute success.  We got two new bikes out today.  Sean Connery
and Somethin lovin?: Awwwwwww yea.  Will help me out with this one.  On top of
that we got 5 or 6 bikes fixed and back out on the road.  We'll be meeting
next week, same place same time.  For anyone who's interested, i'll (dan) be
there at 11am so you can come work early if that works for you.  Saga does bag
lunches so you can bring one with you.  Alright, good ridin everyone-dan