[YellowBike] a volkstrailer?

mywildstove tbensko at utk.edu
Tue Nov 23 11:39:57 EST 2004

Hello!
 I met ruthy in knoxville on her way to the superhero ride a month ago or so.
She told me about your graduate work and I instantly developed a nervous tick
of glee.  There's an underorganized bicycle community here.  My friend and I
just created the university's first known tall bike, and there's no coop or
bike lanes.  We're encouraging people to ride everyday, by lending, fixing,
and throwing bike parties.  I'd love to hear about bike culture in your neck
of the woods and if you are willing, I'd love to hear about how to build bike
trailers with found objects.  We used conduit for the tall bike, is that part
of your formula?  Pedal to the Metal!
Tommy