[YellowBike] uber foam

Joshua Marvel dromond at rocketmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:59:17 EST 2004

Actually. What about the idea of taking rubber tubing (like the medical tubing Aaron mentioned,) bending it into a circle-y shape and filling that with the foam. it would be easier to avoid the lumpiness, I think. And would hold its shape better.

"Rob[ert] Anderson" <rfa03 at stout.hampshire.edu> wrote:
PVC, anyone? (as regards cheap, stiff tubing. it will bend with heat, as
well, but i don't know just what sort of fumes it relases when it does so.
i think using tubes is a great idea for the foam, if we just bought
schraeder valve stuff and pulled out the valve bodies).
Rob