[YellowBike] uber foam

Joshua Marvel dromond at rocketmail.com
Fri Dec 10 13:22:28 EST 2004

I'm thinking it wouldn't even have to be attached at the seam. If it's
stiff enough on its own, I don't think it will go anywhere. It might not
have the most fantastic ride quality (mushy i imagine) but it would be
cheap, durable, easy to install, and not a huge mess. Easy enough to try
out, anyways.

-Josh