[YellowBike] FRIDAY Work to do: 1:00 PM outside, 2 PM inside

Aaron Wieler afw01 at hampshire.edu
Thu Dec 9 19:57:38 EST 2004

Hi all. we're going to meet at 1:00 outside, and rally up bikes. there's
something happening inside that we cant inturrupt, which will be over at
2:00. then we can move in and do whatever else.

good news: josey is going to pick up some bikes from the hampshire bike
exchange.

We still need to go to R and P to get the donated bikes.

On the way to yellowbikes, or on your way around campus, please grab the
yellowbikes and bring them behind the RCC, so we can lock most of them up
for winter.

-aaron