[Ultimatealumni] RED NOVEMBER UPDATE!

Hampshire Red Scare Ultimate ultimate at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 3 17:31:34 EDT 2011

Fellow Comrades:

Although the Snowpocalypse of 2011 tried to ruin our tournament, we are still on
for **Saturday, November 5th** (in TWO DAYS).  The captains' meeting will be at
8:30am near the entrance to the athletic fields.  All of the snow should be
gone by then (there is barely any now), but the fields will likely still be a
bit swampy from the melt water.  Therefore, we recommend you bring a towel,
extra clothes, hay, etc. to help keep you comfortable, as well as an affinity
for muddy layouts

Of course, the midday BBQ is also still on.

Until we reunite,
Red Scare Captains

P.S. Bishops and Unity will be getting overnight details shortly.
P.S.S.  Bob, the athletic director in charge of field use, asked us to remind
you all that the consumption or possession of alcohol in public areas
(including the fields) is prohibited.

--
The Captains
Red Scare Ultimate