[Ultimatealumni] Red November still on?

Hampshire Red Scare Ultimate ultimate at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 1 15:30:30 EDT 2011

Hey, hey old folks,

Red November is a little up in the air right now.  We've gone through some wild
times as of late.  The snowpocalypse was cold, yes, but the power outages were
really what chilled most to the bone.  Everyone on campus was evacuated
Saturday to bomb shelters [er, something] at Mt. Holyoke and houses of distant
relatives and vaguely known loved ones around the greater Northeast ... the
madness is just setting as people return to campus tonight and tomorrow ...

Also, we're waiting on a response from Bob about the fields.

**If we were to postpone the tournament until November 12th [next saturday],
would the vast majority of alumni planning to come still be able to?!  Would
the change in date make it possible for others to come?

Let it be known.  We're figuring it out.

love,
scare

--
The Captains