[Student_server_room] Updates

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Fri May 21 10:39:50 EDT 2010

Hi everybody,
    I wish that Kwaku's second paragraph was exactly accurate. More
accurate would be that it is one of my summer projects to get the
student server room up and running, and that I will do what is in my
power to make it happen. I can't guarantee that it will, as I'm not in a
position to do so. There are people higher up on the ladder than me who
also want to make it happen, but I can't speak or make promises for them.
    -Josiah