[RAICES] Urgent Appeal: Internet daily's office raided in malaysia- www.malaysiakini.com

thoughtcage . thoughtcage9 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 10:20:07 EST 2003

hey folks,

    just want to spread the word that an alternative online media office in
malaysia was raided by the police, and there is a real threat of it being
shut down.

yours,
syd

   *      *      *
Dear Friends,

I got an email from my friends who is working for an alternative media in
Malaysia.
An independent media, Malaysiakini (www.malaysiakini.com) was raided
by the police last monday.

They need to help to circulate this news and solidarity.
I attach this news below.

You can get more information at
http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/200301210018974.php

Regards,