[Quaker] This sunday

Margaret Elena Cobb mec07 at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 12 17:03:34 EST 2009

Hey folks--
So I've just heard from Liza that another group that usually meets later in the
afternoon on Sundays is meeting at 12:00 this week, so it would be best if we
met at 1:00 as usual and then the contemplative retreat folks are willing to
begin 10 or 15 minutes after 2:00 in order to give us time to finish up.

tl;dr version: We're meeting from 1:00 to 2:00, as usual.

Cheers,
Maggie