[Quaker] This sunday

Margaret Elena Cobb mec07 at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 12 13:28:57 EST 2009

Hi all!
This Sunday the Spiritual Life Center is going to be hosting a contemplative
retreat from 2 to 6. Since we're meeting at 1:00 now, this is cutting a little
close to our time, so I thought I'd present us with a couple options. We could
either:
*Meet at 1:00 and end 10 or 15 minutes early, OR
*Meet from 12:30 to 1:30, just for this week.

What do you folks think?

And of course we're welcome to stay for the contemplative retreat, as well. If
you have any questions about that, I'll be Liza Neal can answer them for you!

Cheers,
Maggie