[Push] Wondering about Code

Rud Merriam k5rud at arrl.net
Tue May 4 23:37:15 EDT 2010

I had the thought that NAMES might be useful in the following:

1. Evolve a system to handle a subtask of a larger problem.
2. Store the subtask as a NAME'd function that was locked from further
evolution.
3. Evolve the next larger step in the larger problem allowing use of the
NAME'd function.

 - 73 -
Rud Merriam K5RUD
http://mysticlakesoftware.com/