[Push] Reserved names and active features

Rud Merriam k5rud at arrl.net
Sun Jun 27 18:46:12 EDT 2010

My interpretation has been that a restricted instruction set was applicable
in two situation: when generating random code and when performing GP
generation of code. These are really the same basic situation since in both
cases, in my interpretation, there is no way to generate instructions other
than from the restricted set.

Only when actually writing code for execution might you encounter an unknown
instruction, i.e. you setup a restriction and then violated it with hand
written code.

In short, I am thinking there isn't an issue here.

 - 73 -
Rud Merriam K5RUD
http://mysticlakesoftware.com/