[Push] New User - Need help to run Push on Windows XP

Debabrata Midya Debabrata.Midya at commerce.nsw.gov.au
Thu Apr 27 00:09:37 EDT 2006

Hi!,

I am new to Push and want help to run PushGP in lisp (clisp) as well as
in C++. Thanks in advance.

1. PushGP LISP implementation

My main interest is to use PushGP in the LISP environment.

I have installed clisp-2.38 and clisp is running well.

What are the PushGP programs I need? Is there any set of instructions
available to run PushGP in LISP environment? If it is, please provide
me.

I am currently going through one of the papers, "Genetic Programming
and Autoconstructive Evolution with the Push Programming Language". Any
other technical documents?

2. PushGP C++ implementation

I have downloaded push-3.1.0.tar.gz. Which C++ compiler can I use and
it's source of availability please? Can I use any public domain C++
compiler? Is there any set of instructions to compile and run it?

I am looking forward for your reply.

Regards

Deb

NSW Department of Commerce
Government Procurement Management
Level 11
McKell Building
2-24 Rawson Place
Sydney NSW 2000

Ph.  (02) 9372 8918
Fax. (02) 9372 8844
E-mail: debabrata.midya at commerce.nsw.gov.au

This email message, including any attached files, is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.

The NSW Department of Commerce prohibits the right to publish,
copy, distribute or disclose any information contained in this email,
or its attachments, by any party other than the intended recipient.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete it from your system.

No employee or agent is authorised to conclude any binding
agreement on behalf of the NSW Department of Commerce by email. The views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Department,
except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of NSW Department of Commerce.

The NSW Department of Commerce accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email and recommends that the recipient check this email and any attached files for the presence of viruses.