[Push] pushtalk

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Mon Jul 26 12:17:44 EDT 2004

Is it important that the name be short? If we're adding something
beyond "push" and "language" I'd prefer it to be "evolutionary
computation" or even "genetic and evolutionary computation"... or if it
should be short maybe "ec" or "gec", but those will be meaningless to
outsiders... "push-lang-evocomp"? I don't know...

  -Lee