[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] OMEN LAYOUT! MAKE GOOD OMENS

The Omen omen at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 9 10:31:02 EST 2017

Hello everyone,

Tonight we have a layout meeting! I realize that everyone is trying to
get all their work done before spring break, but consider the Omen
meeting the perfect opportunity to eat pizza while doing your work and
having ridiculous discussions with everyone else. I'm thinking that this
Omen should be a design-your-own-adventure sort of deal, so come with
ideas for ridiculous scenarios that people can get themselves into.

This does not mean that we won't be accepting "normal" submissions, just
that they will be somehow incorporated into our adventure, so be
prepared [for the death of the king]!

The meeting will start at 7:00 pm and will, as usual, be in the Omen
Office in the Merrill A Basement.

With love, your editrix,

Chloe