[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Snowstorm!

The Omen omen at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 9 11:42:49 EST 2017

Hello Omen babies!

So, as you (might) have noticed, it is snowing rather hard outside.

We are, of course, still having an Omen meeting, because why would we
miss an opportunity to layout the Omen? However, there will be a slight
change of plans. Instead of starting our meeting at 8:00, I will be
there starting at 6:00 to begin layout and work on various content. We
will still order pizza around 7:00 or so, but I would like to get out of
there before 11:00.

There will be hot water for tea and some tea for tea as well. Be sure to
bring your mugs!

Hope to see you all there!

Chloe