[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] MEETING!

The Omen omen at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 19 00:54:35 EST 2015

Greetings Omen Friends,

What's this??? A timely e-mail notification from the Omen??? Golly gee
whizz!!! That's amazing!!!

We're having a lay out meeting this Thursday, November 19, starting at
8:00 pm in the Omen Office which is, as always, in the Merrill A
Basement. Don't worry about timely-ness we'll be around until whenever
the heck we decide the Omen looks good enough for us to go to bed. We'll
have food (I think) which is a perfectly good enough incentive for you
to come on down and visit us.

Also! This should be our Color Issue so send us submissions with the
wildest most zaniest color schemes you can imagine! Put some life into
this dreary grey November by putting lots of color into print! If you
can't come to the meeting you know you can always submit content to
omen at hampshire.edu!.

The Omen Loves You!
Sincerely,
Omen Staff