[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Omen layout meeting!

The Omen omen at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 12 15:50:42 EDT 2015

Hey Omen listserv folks,

We're having a layout meeting tonight at 8pm! The Omen Office is in the
Merrill A Basement, which is where we'll be meeting.

There are some shenanigans going on with funding, so there won't be
food. I was going to front? but the meeting food request didn't even get
looked at oh well.
So make sure to eat something first.

OR

Sustain yourself on the Omen. The Omen is enough food for anyone.

Please don't eat old omens

Actually, please do; we have way too many. Eat as many as you like.
Or just like, take them. I don't care which building, room, location, or
orifice they end up in I just would like these piles to be smaller so
I'm not tempted to try to make them into a bed again.

See you there! (8pm, omen office, merrill a basement!)

Co-editrix,

 - B