[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] First layout on Thursday!

B Corfman bmc12 at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 27 20:15:25 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

The Omen will be having its first layout meeting of the semester this
Thursday, same omen place, same omen time (omen office in the Merrill A
basement, 8pm - some ungodly hour). Join us and cackle about how the
Climax once again got a single issue out before collapsing. Or maybe, I
don't know, we could lay out an omen instead.

The Omen meets alternating Thursdays at 8pm in the Merrill A Basement.
Issues come out on the Thursdays we don't meet (give or take a few days)
I'll be sending out another email about this tomorrow after hampfest,
but the next meeting is very soon so

see you there!
 - B, interim interim co-editrix WJG