[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Submit your opinions to the omens!!! Rant about something!! Omen layout is tonight

Jess Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 26 09:48:31 EST 2015

Hi I'm not the editor so I dunno if I can send this email to the listserv
but

Omen layout is tonight at 8pm in the omen office (beneath Merrill A) and
like I dunno if you've noticed but the omen has just kinda been a bunch of
weird collages lately

The Omen is not meant to consist entirely of content made in the omen
office! The omen is for you! It is meant to be provocative!

So make something today and send it in! And if you come to layout we'll
give you pizza!

Like the smoking ban is still happening! Don't you have opinions on that?
What about non hampshire opinions? Misandry?

Gosh whatever guess the campus is like, happy or something lately. Geez.