[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Tomorrow is Omen Night (and death to The Climax)

Grace Willey gsw12 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 29 09:47:51 EDT 2014

AND IT WILL BE A SUPER SPOOPY HALLOWEEN THEMED MEETING

Wear the less elaborate costumes you have as a back up for your actual
Hampshire Halloween ensembles (because that's a thing everyone has
prepared right?)

We'll be watching terrible Halloween movies and there may or not be
candy depending on how soon I can get to CVS.

As always, Merrill A Baesment, 8 PM 'til whenever we finish the issue.
Come one, come all, though preferably, all.

-Grace, Co-interim Editrix WJG