[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] DEFINITELY NOT A LATE EMAIL

Jonathan Gardner jrg11 at hampshire.edu
Thu May 1 03:06:02 EDT 2014

There'll be one last (unless we decide to meet again over the next few
weeks) Omen archive meeting tomorrow (or, uh, today) at 9:15pm to figure
out where we're at, do a last cleaning of the office, etc. If any of you
can find a vacuum cleaner, you'd be my hero; we've been planning on
doing some vacuuming for a while. In any case, this'll be the last
officially planned meeting of the year, so we'll celebrate with
extra-fancy food. Either that, or MORE SCALLION PANCAKES NEVER ENOUGH
SCALLION PANCAKES.

-jgardz