[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Omenquest 2014: The Omening

jrg11 at hampshire.edu jrg11 at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 27 16:38:06 EST 2014

Hey, Omen-folk,
Clear your evening schedules for this coming Thursday, January 30th
(and every other Thursday after that), because the Omen is back in
business!  Layout will be at 8pm in the Omen office in the Merrill A
basement, as it has been since time immemorial and as it shall be
forever and always.  This will also be a Very Special Layout, partly
because it's my first layout as editor (which means that I can finally
start putting my plans to ruin the Omen into action), but more
importantly because we'll be welcoming a new signer, B Corfman.  We'll
see you there.

-jgardz