[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] For general reference

Jonathan Gardner jrg11 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 23 01:20:57 EDT 2014

Submissions should be sent to omen at hampshire.edu.

Unless you're Omen staff (which is defined mostly as attending layout at
least once), you probably can't post to this listserv anymore without
moderator approval, so no more "please unsubscribe" messages flooding
everyone's inbox. Like, come on, y'all, at least send it directly to one
of the publicly listed signers instead of the entire list. That's just
being polite to everyone else who's getting your message. Anyway,
unsubscribing yourself is not that hard. Takes less than a minute.

Step 1: Click on the link on the bottom of this email.
Step 2: Put your email in the text box at the bottom next to the
"Unsubscribe" button.
Step 3: Enjoy your newfound liberation from the tyranny of this and/or
any other listserv of your choice.

Next time anyone asks me to personally unsubscribe them from the mailing
list, I'm enabling the option to require moderator approval for
unsubscribe requests (which is a kinda ridiculous power for moderators
to have and I'm surprised that it's an option) and will proceed to
ignore all of them. Then there will be no escape for anyone unless they
ask very nicely.

Have a good finals season!

-jgardz