[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Layout! LAYOOOOOUUUUUUT!

Fiona Stewart-Taylor f.stewarttaylor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 20:41:04 EDT 2013

Yes; publicly. Fortunately, so will everyone who shows up to the first
meeting!  And every subsequent meeting!  And PARTICULARLY people who never
show up at all!

You can and should totally come to whatever meetings you can make it too!
 We don't do "assignments," or "projects," or so-called "structure" so your
ability to Omen and/or Punch 'Em in the Dick is not affected by missing the
first meeting.  We also run into the small hours of the morning, so it's
definitely worth stopping by when you're done with whatever thing it is
you're going to be doing.

-FSTEWZ, Editrix