[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Layout! LAYOOOOOUUUUUUT!

jrg11 at hampshire.edu jrg11 at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 18 13:17:29 EDT 2013

Hey, folks.  Omen layout will be tomorrow, September 19th, at 8:00pm
in the Omen office, which is in the Merrill A basement.  Follow the
sounds of Juicy Karkass's beautiful and heartwarming ballad "Punch Em
in the Dick" to find us if you don't know where that is.

Also, super-special Omen orientation edition should be available in a
Saga or mail room near you this Saturday the 20th.  Quantities might
be more limited than usual because I am apparently shitty at
calculating the proper amount of funding, so act fast, especially if
you were actually part of that interest day group because I'd feel
kinda bad if you didn't get one.

-JGardz