[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Something something Omen layout something something Halloween.

jrg11 at hampshire.edu jrg11 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 30 13:29:53 EDT 2013

Omen layout is happening tomorrow, October 31st, and it's also
Halloween (the real one, not the Hampshire one)!  We (just me,
actually, I have no idea what anyone else thinks about this idea and I
don't really care) encourage you to wear your costume to it; I was
JLash for Halloween this year, so you have that to look forward to if
you haven't seen it already, I guess.  Usual time (8pm), usual place
(Omen office in the Merrill A basement).  We'll have food, we'll have
Elvidillos, we'll have Canadian musicals; everything you've come to
expect.  Hope to see you there.

-JGardz

P.S. Also, quick plug: Deathfest is Saturday, November 9th, at 6pm in
FPH!  It's Hampshire's semesterly 100+ person dice-based role-playing
tournament over the course of which everyone (including you, probably)
except for one person will die.  Dress code is black-tie formal.
Bring your friends, mostly so that you can screw them over.