[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Remove please

jrg11 at hampshire.edu jrg11 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 16 20:32:09 EDT 2013

shhhh Evan, you didn't even go here anymore when I was a firstie.

Anyway, folks, please be aware that instead of flooding the mailing
list (which, remember, unless you directly address it to me or one of
the other signers, you're sending to everyone on it) with requests to
be removed, you can remove yourself on your own instead!  Follow the
link at the bottom (or right here:
that says "Unsubscribe or edit options".  Makes things easier for
everyone.

-JGardz