[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Final layout of fall 2013

jrg11 at hampshire.edu jrg11 at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 4 13:23:56 EST 2013

Well, Omen folk, here we are.  Tomorrow, December 5th, starting at 8pm
as always, will be the last layout of the semester.  There are so many
emotions I'm feeling right now, I'm tearing up a little bit just
thinking about it.

But anyway, if finals haven't consumed every last moment of your free
time (or even if they have), we'd love to see you there.  Even if you
haven't been to layout before and you just signed up at Hampfest at
the beginning of the year and haven't gotten around to unsubscribing.
Seriously.  I know you're out there.  There'll be food as usual, of
course.

-Jonathan "oh god I have to write so many pages kill me now" Gardner