[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] layout!

Fiona Stewart-Taylor f.stewarttaylor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 00:24:48 EDT 2013

Hey kids- we finally got the Omen distributed, which means it is time for
layout!  Come help put together the issue, possibly eat food if we
remembered to have enough budget left to make that a thing, certainly
listen to me weep about needing to pull another allnighter for another
paper about comix. Make content, lay out content, this time with more
columns and fewer fonts, per the advice of our distinguished predecessors.
 8 pm, omen office, Thursday, let's do this thing.

yr loving editrix,
-F.Stewz