[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] layout!

rki09 at hampshire.edu rki09 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 25 23:39:23 EDT 2012

Hey folks!

Here's a reminder that we're gonna be having another super awesome
layout meeting this Thursday, September 27th, at 8 PM in the Merrill A
Basement. Come hang out, bring computers to write submissions, eat our
food, etc. No experience necessary! Come just to hang out with us, if
you really want. But for real, if you walk by our door chances are
someone will badger you to just come in and hang out, so just do it.
Mkay?

And here are a few other reminders...

1. As Fiona said in a previous e-mail, the Omen does indeed publish
submissions that are hateful. As an Omen signer, I will say: put your
name on that shit and make sure it's not libelous, and you're good as
gold. As Rachel Ithen I will say: WE ALSO ACCEPT LOVELY NON-HATEFUL
THINGS TOO PLEASE AND THANK YOU :)

2. THAT BEING SAID... if you have any issue with an Omen rule, or any
issue with what you think MAY be an Omen rule (or may have just been
something misspoken by a sleepy Ben early in the morning), you can
totally come to layout to ask us about it, e-mail a signer personally,
or e-mail omen at hampshire.edu. Please do not reply to
omen at lists.hampshire.edu, because then you may be accidentally (or
intentionally) sending things out to EVERY PERSON ON OUR MAILING LIST
and we want to keep that to a minimum.

SO. You will receive an e-mail every two weeks or so reminding you
about layout. Sometimes we will send e-mails out between those weeks
to recruit people to help distribute those issues. That should be it.

Speaking of which, you all should pick up a copy of our first issue if
you haven't already. There should still be some copies in Saga and the
mailroom, as well as the Merrill lobbies because the issues were so
big I had trouble finding places to put them all.

OKAY end super long layout e-mail NOW

<3
Rachel