[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Hey hey hey layout.

rki09 at hampshire.edu rki09 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 10 20:35:52 EDT 2012

Howdy folks! It's that time again.

Tomorrow (Thursday, 10/11/12 WHAAAT THAT DATE) at 8pm the coolest kids
EVER (ever.) will be meeting in the Merrill A Basement for another
Omen layout. You can totally be one of those cool kids, by showing up
and hanging out or stopping by to say hello or even by submitting
something awesome. Or submitting something not awesome. Or you can
just be cool. That's fine with me too. Or, you know, you don't have to
be. Because life isn't just about being cool. It's about being a
decent human being and treating other people decently and treating the
planet decently and not being an asshole and making the world a better
place and like... shit like that, no? Maybe that's just my opinion or
whatever. You know who loves opinions? THE OMEN.

HEY HEY HEY LAYOUT TOMORROW!

<3
Rachel