[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] FOUR MORE YEARS! TWO MORE LAYOUTS!

rki09 at hampshire.edu rki09 at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 7 11:10:09 EST 2012

Howdy Omen folks! This is your regular reminder that this week on
Thursday, November 8th, at 8pm in the Omen Office (Merrill A Basement)
we will have yet another fun-filled layout meeting! It's our second to
last one of the semester, so now's the time to take the plunge and
show up even if you never have before.

Also, I put this in the most recent issue but no one seems to like the
idea yet... but if you submit something to omen at hampshire.edu for our
next issue, and include your dorm/mod number, I will personally hand
deliver to you three old issues of the Omen! These may be from 2 years
ago, they may be from 10. Isn't that neat? Make sure you submit stuff
and include your information.

Yayyyyyy,
Rachel