[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] [XAMILC EHT OT HTAED] distribution! and super secret layout...

Rachel Kate Ithen rki09 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 14 12:25:34 EDT 2012

Wait, why was that subject header reversed? That's super weird...

Anyway. For those of you who are able and willing, meet at Duplications at
around 1pm tomorrow (Thursday) to help distribute our latest issue of the Omen!

Also, I can't make it, but there will be a super special secret extra fun layout
tomorrow night. Don't ask questions, I can't answer them. If I tell you I gotta
kill you. That sorta thing. Except not. At all.

Same time and place, 8 pm Merrill A Basement. Show up and be ready to write fun
submissions!

<3
Lehcar

I mean, uh, Rachel.