[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] First layout of the Spring what whaaaaat

Rachel Kate Ithen rki09 at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 24 00:05:11 EST 2012

Hiya Omen folk!

Although I heard that some of you attended a layout over JanTerm, this'll be
*my* first layout since last semester, so that's exciting!

Join us in the Omen Office (Merrill A Basement) this Thursday (January 26th)
 at 8pm for our first layout of the semester! Before you get busy with classes
type up some submissions for us to print! Also, we'll be talking about the
fancy Valentine's Issue at layout, so if you like hearts and chalky candy...
well. I can promise you all my heart. But no chalky candy.

<3!
Rachel