[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] distribution help?

Rachel Kate Ithen rki09 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 1 13:47:10 EST 2012

Hiya Omen folk,

Tomorrow at ~1pm I'll be picking up the new Omen issue as well as the Valentines
from Duplications. If anyone wants to/can help, please meet me there at that
time. The plan, for those who haven't done it yet, is to drop about half of the
issues in the mailroom and half in Saga. Then we have to put our lovely painted
Valentines box in the mailroom (which everyone reading this should put
something in... hint hint) and sort the Valentines into mailboxes, which I can
do by myself, or it can go quicker with someone else.

Let me know! Or just show up tomorrow. But if you show up after like 1:10 and
I'm not there it means I already started heading out. If you think you may want
to help, just let me know and I'll e-mail you my cell number to find me.

Rachel