[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Layout! Sep. 8, 2011.

Ian McEwen ianmcorvidae at ianmcorvidae.net
Tue Sep 6 01:11:57 EDT 2011

Hello, lovely Omenites, and welcome to a new semester and a new year.
One of our lovely former editors (Evan Silberman) is going to be in
town this week (and it looks like we even have some submissions to
print), so I'm jumping on it and we'll have layout! This Thursday,
September 8, 8pm, the Omen Office (that's Merrill A Basement).

Bring your friends!
Bring your enemies!
Bring your shiny new ID cards, since apparently they replaced them all!
Bring your gripes about having to change your password nowadays!
Bring impressionable first-years!
Bring impressionable non-first-years!
Bring submissions!

Bring yourself, for darn sure!