[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] #unoccupyhampshire (and unoccupy layout) :(

Rachel Kate Ithen rki09 at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 3 13:22:20 EDT 2011

Hiya folks,

Due to the lovely evacuation (and other reasons) all three of your lovely
signers are not on campus/in town tonight and so we won't be able to host a
layout tonight. I'd assume we could just have one next week instead, but either
way we'll keep you up to date.

Keep those submissions rolling in!

<3
Rachel

P.S. I had a dream last night that I was in my old high school and there were
flyers EVERYWHERE and once I got closer to take a good look the first one I saw
was for the Night Truck... and the rest were for new food places that
first-years had started up called things like "The Food Truck," "The Raw
Truck," (?) "The Eats Truck." And I was like, well this is a lot of shameless
advertising, and I scribbled a "SUBMIT TO THE OMEN!" on an index card and hung
it up.

The end.