[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] layout

Evan Silberman ejs07 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 8 01:04:58 EST 2011

On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 07:23:15PM -0500, Emely Barroso wrote:
> Unfortunately, I am leaving for spring break early thursday afternoon. But I
> would like to submit to the omen (but I just don't know where besides layout).
> How can I submit something like a comic to the Omen?

Hey Emely,

You (or anyone else!) can submit a comic (or anything else!) to the omen
by emailing it to omen at hampshire.edu.

If it's a thing that is a piece of paper, try scanning it in the ASH lab
or the library 3rd floor lab; if that doesn't work for you, look up
Ian's box on the intranet and have the mailroom drop it off.

--Evan