[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] take me off list please

Stephen tungolcraeft at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 23:56:23 EST 2011

Well, telling people to do it themselves wasn't working, and I know most, if not all, of the passwords the omen uses, so I checked to see if any of them worked for the mailing list. They did! Those two are gone now. Also, it looks like the new subscriber message was still telling people to send things to evan so I updated that.

Anybody else unable to figure out how to unsubscribe themselves? Speak now or forever, etc.

-Stephen