[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] XAMILC EHT OT HTAED (layout!)

Rachel Kate Ithen rki09 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 22 02:24:46 EST 2011

That subject looked so much less cool than I thought it would look.

ANYWAY! This is your friendly neighborhood Omen signer reminding YOU that we
have our second layout of the semester on this coming Thursday! We'll be
meeting on 2/24 at 8pm in the Merrill A Basement. I was unfortunately absent
for the last layout, but I heard good things about the number of people who
actually showed up. This makes me happy. So make me happy again and come by on
Thursday!

Also, submit things to omen at hampshire.edu. And tell your friends to.

I hope to see your lovely faces on Thursday.

-Rachel