[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] one last e-mail, I swear!

Rachel Kate Ithen rki09 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 18 18:33:27 EDT 2011

So quite a few of you actually responded, and most of you I told I already had
someone. But I just wanted to say - if you find yourself bored on Thursday at 1
pm, you can still help out, it'll be a party! Or... something. I'll be at
Duplications (ground floor of library) at about 1:15 if you want to help. (I
think they have a lunch break from 12-1, so 1:15 to be safe.)

ALSO. I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone on the e-mail
list that the next layout will be our LAST LAYOUT OF THE YEAR!!! If you want
something in the last issue, submit it by next layoutish (which will be April
28th).

You're all lovely!

Rachel