[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] distribution

Ian McEwen ianmcorvidae at ianmcorvidae.net
Fri Oct 22 15:02:46 EDT 2010

So I won't be back on campus until well after Duplications closes at
4:30 -- but the Omen should be done and there. If someone can go there
and get the box, that'd be awesome (they'll want to see your student ID;
they know me, but probably not you). Throw the box in the mail room --
I'll grab the requisite archival copies later. The copy that's just the
original printed-out pages (i.e. not stapled) you can do whatever you
want with. Consider it your special bonus Omen.

Thanks; also tell me if you get it, since otherwise I'll go down and get
it next time I'm on campus and Duplications is open.

--
Ian McEwen <ianmcorvidae at ianmcorvidae.net> <ihm08 at hampshire.edu>
A262 D5C4 40CB 0E1C 5F24 C3A1 ABED 1ABD 7131 A76F