[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] l-a-y-o-u-t

Ian McEwen ianmcorvidae at ianmcorvidae.net
Wed Dec 1 15:36:32 EST 2010

Tomorrow, December the Second, Anno Domini Two Thousand and Ten, you are
cordially invited to attend OMEN LAYOUT, in the Merrill A Basement,
beginning at the hour of eight o'clock in the evening.

So seriously, come. Last time was pretty low-key with just Rachel and I;
this is the last of the semester! I might even be convinced to buy food!

Also: We got in our scanner. It's shiny. Come draw things on paper and
we can put them in the Omen WITHOUT HAVING TO USE RACHEL'S SCANNER.

Amazing. See you tomorrow. Right?

--
Ian McEwen <ianmcorvidae at ianmcorvidae.net> <ihm08 at hampshire.edu>
A262 D5C4 40CB 0E1C 5F24 C3A1 ABED 1ABD 7131 A76F