[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] First Meeting aka Here We go Again

JONATHAN DANG jcd03 at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 27 16:23:00 EST 2004

Jeff, or all applicable,

Please send all articles, graphics, pictures, etc. for the next issue, after everything is laid out and finalized, to: jcd03 at hampshire.edu so I can finally update the official Omen website (omen.hampshire.edu) with fresh material. When the issue is done, send over the raw data (not PDF version) so I can lay it out on the site.

Thanks,
Jon