[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Omen Website

ekd99 at hampshire.edu ekd99 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 22 13:33:21 EDT 2003

last i heard from matthew he had not gotten moveable type installed on bork,
but he says a lot of things about comptuers and stuff and my eyes kind of glaze
over and so i don't know.

I've found a lot of people out here in lurvly Seattle interested in the Omen
and the idea of the Omen.  Unfortunatly the only thing I've had to show them
about it is the old old old website from back back in the day.  Which actually
isn't that bad of a website, especailly for the time period it's from.  Don't
ever let them delete that, as it's pretty entertaining.  But yeah, jsut saying
the website is valuable for outreach as well as nostaglic alumni and angry
students.  When you someday write to the ACLU when they someday finally try to
shut you down for real, you'll have it all right there, online!!!

My house is having a Howard Dean house party Sunday, hahahahaha...out of the
frying pan and into the fire.

-Beth, exiled in the Emerald City, in a sea of elementary schoolers.