[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Omen Website

Christine Fernsebner Eslao cfe98 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 22 12:39:22 EDT 2003

Can we get MovableType installed on bork? I know Matthew was talking about doing
that, recently, but i don't know if it ever happened... I know blogging-type
software is not a perfect fit for what the Omen needs, but it would be easy to
maintain.

Also, most of the sheep site is still there (including the random div III title
generator -- bork.hampshire.edu/~omen/random.html or something like that) but
not linked from the index. I'm glad you remember it Gabe, but it had serious
design flaws and would've been a massive pain in the ass to keep current. So I
say get something like MovableType up and running, pick a nice clean template,
and upload a pdf every now and then.

Christine

Christine Fernsebner Eslao  |  email = cfe98 at hampshire.edu
AIM = theBakeryAttack  |  web = http://www.sushiesque.com