[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Omen Website

Alex Michaud / Zole ajm99 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 22 11:14:57 EDT 2003

The older website was never actually finished and it was also very hard to
update. I threw together a very simple site in the hopes that it would at least
get updated with new date info every other week, but clearly I got behind on
that. I've got the password to the site if anyone wants to start updating it for
real (Aaron? Some first-year who is down with websites?) or maybe if I get bored
I'll cook up some kind of PHP updater thing.

~former editor Zole

Quoting gpm97 at hampshire.edu: