[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Omen Website

jup97 at hampshire.edu jup97 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 22 11:11:03 EDT 2003

we're working on a site. have been. nothing is easy here. want it done faster?
email people who are here and in charge stating clearly "i'm an alumn. if you
don't make sure they have a page, i'll kill this puppy" (be sure to include
photo or graphical representation of a pretty damn cute puppy). short of
threatening quick death to canines of the baby persuasion, its in the hands of
the talented first years who've taken over the idea of the omen website and
have henceforth been incommunicado.

sure, you have time to do this. but do i hear a thank you for sending you the
info for the experience science fiction project in seattle? no. even if you
had heard of it before gabe, you should have at least thanked me for not
thinking of you "in that dirty way" you mentioned in the restraining order.

over and out.

- j